Service Learning Adventures
Upon your arrivals at Phnom Penh airport your tour leader will meet and bring you to the hotel for check in and learn more about Phnom Penh city from the recent dark history of Pol Pot such as the killing field of Cheung Ek, genocidal museum of Tuol Sleng. You'll also visit Royal Palace, National museum, Riverfront. This specially designed touring program for International schools will give participants a unique view of Cambodia, it’s beautiful people, it’s incredible temple ruins, it’s tragic recent past; and organisations that are making a real and lasting positive impact for a brighter future through daily free English and technology classes, local school project developments, and university sponsorship students.
Your expert and knowledgeable tour leader will accompany the group for the entire duration.
- English speaking tour guide (Pnh)
- Tour leader / English speaking Tour guide (Pnh& Reap)
- Accommodations (3 beds/room for students, and Single room for teacher)
- 2 nights hotel in Phnom Penh
- 1 night village stay in Kol Thmey Village
- 6 nights hotel in Siem Reap
- Airport transfers (departure and arrival)
- Day Bus transfer Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
- All dinners and 4 lunches at local restaurants (not including drinks)
- 9 breakfast
- Tickets to night performance of Phare Circus in Siem Reap
- Entrance to Toul Sleng; Killing Fields in Phnom Penh
- Entrance to Angkor Wat - 3 day temple pass.
- Entrance to Beng Melea and Phnom Kulen
- Private bus transport with A/C
- Big water bottle for the environment friendly - bring refilled bottle along highly recommended
- 1 to 4 teachers are FOC
- Tips for tour leader; guides; drivers
- Prices quoted are valid until March 2019 but subject to some possible variation after that time.
- The prices are based in US dollar.
Service Learning Trip
We, Angkor Grand Adventure Tours (AGAT) has experienced with many international schools from around the globe. Send us an email - We'll send you the pictures and detailed programs for your school group to come. We do offer Cultural Immersion Tour Service.